Normal Human Dermal Fibroblasts — Adult, Primary 正常人皮膚纖維母細胞——成人，原代
Lifeline® normal Human Dermal Fibroblasts – Adult (HDFa) provide an ideal cell system to establish serum free human feeder layers for human embryonic stem cell cultures or as a model to study wound healing, toxicology or basic cell biology.
Lifeline® Dermal Fibroblasts are cryopreserved as primary cells to ensure the highest viability and plating efficiency.
Our fibroblasts are quality tested in both FibroLife® Serum-Free Medium and FibroLife® S2 Medium to ensure:
- Optimal growth at rates equal to or greater than classical serum-supplemented medium
- Proper growth and morphology over a period of at least 15 population doublings.
500,000 cells per vial
Adult Dermal Fibroblasts are not exposed to antimicrobials or phenol red when cultured in the appropriate Lifeline® FibroLife® medium, an advantage since these supplements can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results.
Dermal fibroblasts are quality tested for:
- Cell Viability: Minimum 70% viability when thawed from cryopreservation
- Sterility Testing: Negative for mycoplasma. Negative for bacterial and fungal growth.
- Virus Testing: Negative for HIV-1, HIV-2, HBV, and HCV by PCR