Epidermal Melanocytes — Adult 表皮黑色素細胞—成人
Lifeline® Normal Human Epidermal Melanocytes – Adult (HEMa), when grown in Lifeline® DermaLife Ma Medium, provide an ideal low serum culture model, without PMA or Cholera toxin, for the accurate testing of compounds and for use in the study of cancer or dermal biology.
Lifeline® Epidermal Melanocytes – Adult have been isolated, plated and expanded in culture vessels twice before being harvested for cryopreservation to ensure the highest viability and plating efficiency.
Our Adult Melanocytes are quality tested in DermaLife Ma Medium to ensure optimal reduced-serum growth and morphology over a period of at least 10 population doublings at rates greater than media supplemented with higher serum, PMA or Cholera toxin.
Lifeline® HEM are not exposed to antimicrobials or phenol red when cultured in Lifeline® cell culture medium, an advantage since these supplements can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results. Lifeline® offers these traditional supplements; however they are not needed, or recommended, to achieve optimal cell performance in most research applications.
500,000 cells per vial
- HEM provide an ideal model for testing of compounds, and in the study of cancer or dermal biology.
- Culture HEM without PMA or Cholera toxin or other artificial non-specific stimulants.
- HEM are extensively tested for quality and optimal performance.
- Lifeline guarantees performance and quality.
NORMAL HUMAN EPIDERMAL MELANOCYTES ARE TESTED FOR:
- Low Serum Proliferation Population growth at various densities
- Morphology Normal cell appearance for 15 population doublings (HEMn and HEMn-HP), or 10 population doublings (HEMa and HEMa-HP)
- Cell Viability Minimum 70% viability when thawed from cryopreservation
- Sterility Testing Negative for mycoplasma, bacterial or fungal growth for 14 days
- Virus Testing Negative for HIV, HBV, and HCV by PCR
- Specific Testing L- Dopa Oxidase Activity Assay
Product Specification Sheets
Skin Cell Systems